it’s approaching fall which means it’s almost “leggings/scarves/snow/uggs/oversized sweaters/pumpkin spice lattes/wanting someone to cuddle with” season which means it’s also almost “complain about teenage girls and the things they like to do in the fall” season and I want y’all to know I am Not Here For That and I will defend teenage girls forever
sorry to break it to you, but if you spend more time focusing on what a woman “should” have done (or refrained from doing) in order to prevent becoming the victim of a crime than you spend focusing on the actual crime, then yes, you’re a misogynist.
Anonymous asked: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
apparently if you dislike someone you should be tickled by the thought of them being the victim of a sex crime? wtf anon?