- White People: *back flips over actual KKK members*
- White People: *moonwalks past real neo-nazi blogs*
- White People: *goes into PoCs inbox*
- White People: You're whats keeping racism alive
- me: dude, i'm feminine as fuck
- me: *sips beer*
- me: *belches*
just bc someone has low self esteem or has depression doesnt mean theyre not fucking disgusting and manipulative and i keep having to learn this lesson over and over
If someone uses their mental illnesses as an excuse to hurt you without apologizing you get the fuck out of there. My abuser would use it as an excuse and make me feel guilty for my hurt feelings because it wasn’t his fault he was cruel to me.
i had an ex with major anxiety issues (generalized anxiety and panic attacks) and i think it contributed to his paranoia about our relationship. i felt bad for him because of it and consequently i let him get away with so much abusive language that he ended up totally breaking down what little self esteem i had at the time.
it’s important to remember that it’s not your job to fix another person.